The ISO system certification has penetrated deep down in our lives when it comes to our profession and business. ISO 9001 quality assurance system helps in stream lining system, understanding of the process and defines clear set of controls. The quality assurance standards have been revised over the period of time under specific domain by international organizations.
Meaning of ISO 9001 Certification
It is an international standard which provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirement and that quality is consistently improved.
Beliefs Of ISO 9001 Certification
It’s a common belief that applying ISO standard led to-
- More Emphasis on quality of product.
- Consistent improvement of product quality.
- Better brand recognition is possible.
- Reduction in operation cost.
- Keeping up with the market trend.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification implementation
- Business tends to operate more effectively and effectively with implementation of ISO standards.
- Business fulfills the statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Business can approach new markets and new avenue.
- They become more capable of identifying risks and dealing with them.
How to get certification of ISO 9001 in Singapore
The ISO 9001 certification in Singapore needs a series of steps to be followed. The steps needs to be followed for ISO certification are
- Gap analysis – It is a pre assessment service where closer look into the existing quality management is checked.
- Formal assessment – Check of the formal certification procedures and controls have been developed. Then the implementation of procedures and controls within your organisation is made sure of.
- Certification – Once everything is right in place you receive the certificate. The certification is valid for 3 years and then regular renewals needs to be done.
Unknown fact about ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is not the only standard that fulfilled the requirements for the organisation of the quality check. There are many other standards for separate industries. But ISO 9001 has become so popular that thousand of countries have opted to go for ISO certification in Singapore .
Reasons for popularity of ISO certification
- Standards are non specific and can be used by any organisation.
- The work needed to prepare the organisation for certification is in itself beneficial for the firms in many other ways.
- Now days ISO has become a reputation. If ISO 9001 has not obtained the certificate that the company is assumed to be not a genuine one.
Under what situations companies opt for ISO certification?
Given below is the list of reasons or situations under which the companies decide to go for ISO 9001 certification in Singapore.
- When the company wants to improve it processes by documentation.
- When organization wants to get priority over competitors.
- Establishes training process
- Determines roles and responsibilities
- Creates relationships with the employees
- Provides ample opportunities for business
- Offers improvements
- Demands regular review
So if you go for ISO then assume that you will increase your productivity and maximize your production. Without spending too much time and money you can improve you revenue and profits.
If You are looking for ISO Certification in Singapore please visit our official site https://www.gqssingapore.com
If you are looking for ISO 9001 Certification in Singapore than login to https://www.gqssingapore.com/iso-9001-2015-certification/